7.07.2011

First post...

First post in my blog ..... Soooo excited to be here ,  and to have taken this first step . Looking at and reading all the wonderful blogs out there has been a great inspiration to me and it has given me the courage to go where I have not been before . I have always been a creative person , doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that . And just recently started doing digital art . I have been using a free program called Paint.NET and Microsoft Office Power Point to do my art in .  Just bought a  Photoshop Elements  9 program and I am in the process of learning how to use it ,  not so easy . Thinking of taking some classes at the community college to learn the Photoshop Elements 9 program , and maybe a good workshop online . Once I learn how to use it I hope it will take me to that next level . I am here to have fun and hope one day I will inspire others . So I hope you will follow me in this journey and leave a comment if you will.....

No comments:

Post a Comment